- If too many people report against your WhatsApp account then WhatsApp may ban you
Your WhatsApp account may get banned if a lot of people report your account or many people complaints against your account.
- If you get blocked by too many users then WhatsApp may ban you
WhatsApp will block your account if a lot of users block you on the app even if these people are on your contact list. If too many people block you on the app, then WhatsApp may consider your account as a source of spam messages or fake news.
- If you send malware or phishing links to users
If you send malware in the form of APK files on Android phones or forward dangerous phishing links to users then WhatsApp may ban your account.
- Don’t send fake messages or videos that promote violence on WhatsApp
If you are promoting violent crimes, endangering or exploiting children or others, or coordinating harm or harass people through WhatsApp then your account will be banned.
- Sending porn clips, threat or defamatory messages on WhatsApp will lead to account ban
Your account will get banned on WhatsApp if you send illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful messages to other users. WhatsApp has also banned the sharing of porn clips on its platform.
- Send too many messages to an person who is not in your contact list
WhatsApp may ban your account if you send illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like to a person who is not in your contact list.
- Sending Lots of Messages in a short period of time.
- A sudden increase in the number of messages sent. Especially on a new number.
- Sending the same message to lots of people, in a short period of time.
- The ratio of sent v/s received is wrong. You are sending lots of messages but you receive very less number of messages.